Joists & Carcassing
Wingham Timber holds a wide range of lengths and sizes of C24 structurally graded softwood (made up mainly of Scandinavian whitewood) in both a treated and untreated options.
Call us today! 01227 720537
Joists & Carcassing in Kent
Wingham Timber holds a wide range of lenghhs and sizes of C24 structurally graded softwood (made up mainly of Scandinavian whitewood) in both a treated and untreated options.
- Lengths vary from 2.4m to 7.2m. ( Longer lengths will be at a premium ).
- Any sizes that we do not hold can be cut from larger on one of our two bandsaws.
- We cut tilt fillets, firrings etc to order and these can then be treated on site to the correct use class.
- We hold treated roofing battens,and pegs.
- All can be pressure treated on site with Celcure AC500.
- Trained staff to visually stress grade.
For specialist advice simply get in touch with our friendly team today 01227 720537 or email email@example.com
Open a credit account today!
Whether you are a Builder, carpenter, or working on your own project why not open a credit account with Wingham Timber today?
*Subject to credit checks and terms & conditions
Is your treated timber fit for purpose?
At Wingham Timber, we pressure treat on-site for Use Class 4. UC4 is for end uses where wood is in contact with or very close to the ground and frequently wet. Our UC4 treated products are suitable for ground contact and we offer a Desired Service Life of 30 Years.